Category A (Springer Proceedings)
1. All registered and presented papers/review articles shall be submitted to SPRINGER for their possible publication in a Conference Proceedings format (online). However the right to accept and subsequent publication of each will be with Springer, that will be decided on the basis of the quality, novelty of work and the originality of the text, the manuscript will represent.
2. In case, any registered paper/article is rejected by the Springer for its publication with their conference proceeding due to any reason (mentioned at point number-01), the sole responsibility shall lies with authors of that article. As we clearly stated on the first and home pages, that Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.
3. Paper/article length is limited upto 06 pages only. Extra pages are to be avoided, if neccessry, author can place a request in adavnce with payment of separate fee (page-wise) as mentined in the registration link.
4. Springer proceedings shall available online only, hard-copy may be requested directly with the SPRINGER on payment as per their rates, once available after online publication.
5. The organizers will have not have any responsibility for any of registered/presented papers, if not accepted/approved by the Springer for publication in their conference proceeding.
6. For Spinger Proceedings, the submission will be through EDAS Conference Management System
Category B (Irisworld Proceedings with ISBN)
1. It is proposed to come up with a separate conference proceedings titled as above (Hard copy with ISBN), for authors who want to attend OWT-2018 and willing to publish their short article/papers with a fast-track publication method.
2. Under no circumstances, the registration fees will be refunded.
3. Paper/article length is limited upto 05 pages only. Extra pages are to be avoided, if neccessry, author can place a request in adavnce with payment of separate fee (page-wise) as mentined in the registration link.
4. One hard copy of the proceeding shall be provided to each registered author. Extra copy of IRIS World Conference Proceeding (In hardcopy format) can be requested with extra fee of Rs. 1500 each with prior online fee deposit.